Facts About Casinos That Accept Mastercard
In general, we believe that players prefer to use debit cards at online casinos because the process is simple and whether it is an established or a new online casino, almost all casinos accept card transactions.
- An EMV chip embedded: EMV chip is a microprocessor embedded in your card that securely stores and transfers data.
- An identity check feature: After you make a payment, Mastercard will notify you on your registered email ID or mobile phone number to ensure that you are making a transaction.
- Mastercard Global Support: This service will provide 24-hour assistance with lost and stolen card reporting. Call Mastercard Global to report your lost or stolen card or if you find that someone has misused your card.
- Zero Liability: Remember that Mastercard won’t hold you responsible for unauthorised transactions. As a Mastercard cardholder Zero Liability applies to your in-store purchases, over the telephone and online payments and deposits, including casino deposits.
As you can see, Mastercard payments at online casinos are very secure and also fee-free. As everything in life isn’t always peaches and cream, Mastercard withdrawals at online casinos may apply a small 2%-3% fee.
How to Deposit with Mastercard Casino Sites
Most online casinos accept Mastercard for deposits and withdrawals. Mastercard casinos in New Zealand use avant-garde end-to-end encryption, meaning only you and your cardholder issuer will have a record of your payment activity. Online casino Mastercard deposits couldn’t be simple:
- Sign in to your casino account. If you don’t have one, sign-up with the best Mastercard casinos from the Casino Bee list.
- Navigate to the casino Cashier’s area and choose Mastercard as the payment method.
- Click the deposit button and enter the amount you want to spend.
- Enter the card number, expiry date, name, surname, and CVV code.
- Confirm the transaction and get ready for one hell of a ride.
As previously mentioned, Mastercard deposits are fee-free and can take up to 10 minutes. Many casinos impose a minimum deposit limit of NZ$10-NZ$20. To make sure, check the casino Cashier or T&C section.
How to Withdrawal with Mastercard Casino Sites
Concerning online casino Mastercard withdrawal, the process is similar:
- Go to the Cashier section and select Mastercard as a withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw in the space provided.
- Follow the instructions and confirm the withdrawal.
Mastercard casinos in New Zealand have different withdrawal limits. Always check the withdrawal limits before joining an online casino in New Zealand to prevent any unnecessary hassle.
Payout Times & Fees in Mastercard Casinos
If you want to play at Mastercard casinos in New Zealand, you should consider transaction limits, withdrawal fees, and time limits. They vary from one casino to the next, so make sure to study T&C well. As a general rule of thumb, it should take 3-7 business days to receive casino payouts after you request them. Most Mastercard casinos won’t charge you any fees for the transactions. But some of them may charge you an extra 2%-3% fee on your withdrawals.
Everything About Mastercard Casino Bonuses
In such a crowded gambling market, the best online casinos continually develop innovative strategies to bring new customers through the door while keeping existing ones happy. Bonus offers in New Zealand Mastercard casinos effectively achieve this, so you’ll find all sorts of sign-up bonuses for new customers, and other types of bonus offers like reload bonuses, cash-back bonuses or games tournaments. Here’s a rundown of the most common types of bonuses available at Mastercard casinos.
- Welcome Bonuses: An unwritten role in online gambling is that welcome bonuses are the best way to increase your chances of winning big. All Mastercard-powered casinos in New Zealand offer matching deposit bonuses to their players to boost their balances. Along with the welcome bonus, you may receive a bunch of free spins for your favourite pokies.
- /nz/no-deposit-bonus/: No deposit bonuses are exactly what they say on the tin: they give you a small amount of bonus with no deposit required. It can be free-cash or free spins on your favourite pokies. Yes, these kinds of Mastercard casinos truly exist in New Zealand.
- Reload Bonuses: When you spend your welcome bonus and think that all the ships have sunk, Mastercard casino can give you a reload bonus as a loyal player. Reload bonus is a recurring deal that keeps gamblers in the game. If you’re wondering where to find such a perk — check the Casinobee list of the best Mastercard casinos in New Zealand.
- Cashback Bonuses: For those sad times when you lose money, cashback bonuses are a chance to return some of your losses. This bonus, which is usually the percentage of the player’s net losses, may come in the form of bonus money or real cash.
Before you claim any Mastercard casino bonuses, always visit the T&C page and inspect the wagering requirements glued with that kind of incentive.