Payment Methods at the Best MGA Casinos
MGA casinos are known for only integrating impeccable payment options for their registered players to use for their transactions. Of course, different online casinos licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority will offer different casino payment methods, but the ones that seem to dominate in New Zealand are:
- PayPal – no list of payment methods can be complete without a mention of PayPal. It was founded back in 1998, so it is one of the most experienced players in the financial world. You can instantly link your credit/debit card to your PayPal account and you can start playing
- Neteller – another e-wallet that is hugely popular in New Zealand, Neteller allows instant and free deposits and withdrawals at NZ casinos licensed by the MGA. You only need your email and your password to make transactions with this payment option.
- Apple Pay – Apple Pay is one of the most popular choices among Kiwis for gambling. The only downside is that you won’t be able to make withdrawals if you use it for playing casino games.
- Pay by Mobile – if you are a mobile gambler based in New Zealand, pay-by-mobile payment methods such as PayForIt are your perfect choice. They are unique options as all your casino deposits will be taken away from your monthly payment bill. As you can imagine, you cannot use these payment methods for withdrawals.
- Bank Transfers – moving on, we have bank transfers that are very common in New Zealand. The reason for this is that bank transfers only require moving funds from your account to the casino’s and vice versa. So, it is a safe option for transactions, but one that can take longer to process compared to the others in this list.
- Cryptocurrencies – finally, we have to mention popular crypto options such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum that seem to grow in popularity among punters. The reasons are very simple – cryptocurrency casinos offer you the perks of fast, instant and 100% secure transactions, both for deposits and withdrawals.
Bonuses and Promotions at MGA Casino Sites in New Zealand
We know that casino bonuses and promotions are what Kiwis are excited about playing games, and rightly so. If you claim the right bonuses, you can boost your odds of winning larger sums and possibly enjoy access to new and better games.
Every casino you find on our site has a rewarding welcome bonus that can be a nice incentive for you to start playing on that particular site. Of course, the type of welcome bonus varies from one operator to another in New Zealand, but most commonly, MGA sites offer a deposit match bonus up to a certain percentage and sum and a free spins package on some games.
Once you register your account, you will instantly be eligible for the welcome bonus, but please note that these offers tend to have the most T&Cs. Important aspects of the terms and conditions include wagering requirements, bonus duration time, eligible games for free spins, and much more.
Deposit and Reload Bonuses
Once you are done with the welcome offer at the MGA casinos, you will get to claim various other offers. One of those is the reload bonus that sees your deposit increased, so you can potentially secure bigger wins.
You might even get a reload bonus as part of the VIP level you are at, with the logic being rather simple – the higher your VIP status, the better reload bonus you can expect.
Up next, we have arguably the most common offer at MGA casinos – free spins. They can be part of the welcome bonus but don’t be surprised to see them very often at any stage of your gambling journey.
The casino may seek to promote a certain new game, so as an incentive for you to try it out, you might get a certain number of free spins. Free spins can also be one of the main rewards at competitions and tournaments, and you can also claim more free spins if you are one of the most loyal players on the site.
Keep in mind that free spins winnings at all casinos that hold a license from the Malta Gaming Authority are subject to wagering requirements.
Cashback bonuses at online casinos provide a way for players to recoup some of their losses. They are usually calculated based on a percentage of a player’s net losses over a certain period of time, such as a week or a month. Cashback bonuses may be available as part of ongoing promotions or may be offered periodically. Of course, it is important to note that the time frame for calculating losses and issuing cashback may vary.
As with many bonuses, cashback bonuses often come with wagering requirements. Therefore, be sure to read the bonus terms and conditions and make up for your losses with cashback bonuses at the best MGA licensed casinos.