Payment Methods at iPad Casinos
Each online casino seeks different ways to attract more players from New Zealand to register. One of the better-proven ways they can manage that is to offer them different options for their deposits and withdrawals.
With that in mind, Kiwis have various preferences for their casino transactions, but the payment methods that stand out are:
- Apple Pay – as the iPad is an Apple product, we have to mention Apple Pay casinos, a very convenient option for your deposits. You can add up to 8 credit/debit cards to your wallet, so you can see why it is one of the most popular methods. One negative is that you are not able to make direct withdrawals with Apple Pay.
- Skrill – one of the most used e-wallets in the world, Skrill has quickly emerged as a top option for all gamblers in New Zealand. It offers seamless and fast deposits and withdrawals, and it doesn’t charge any fees for transactions.
- Bank Transfers – when it comes to bank transfers, they may be slower in processing transactions, but their safety and simplicity make them the top choice for Kiwis. All players need to have is a bank account that they can use for their deposits and withdrawals.
- Litecoin – we can mention Litecoin as one of the better representatives of all cryptocurrencies in online casinos NZ. As is the case with the other cryptos, Litecoin offers completely anonymous transactions, with arguably its biggest advantage being the fact that it has instant withdrawals.
- PayPal – we simply cannot overlook PayPal when speaking of payment methods. This leading e-wallet is available in over 200 countries and supports 25+ currencies. Moreover, its safe and near-instant way of processing deposits and withdrawals makes it one of the most sought-after methods in New Zealand.
Bonuses & Promotions at iPad Casinos in New Zealand
Payment methods are great at attracting new players to register, but New Zealand iPad casinos cannot rely just on them. It is often said that bonuses and ongoing promotions are the main marketing tools casinos use to pull more users.
We cannot argue against that, as the value of bonuses can be enormous at times. With that in mind, let’s check out the main bonus offers that you can expect at any of our recommended iPad casinos.
First off, there are welcome bonuses that every newly registered player can claim. The rules and the T&Cs of each welcome bonus can vary, but one thing is always common – this is an offer only valid for new players who have just completed their registration process and have made their first deposit.
The nature of the welcome offer can vary, but most commonly, you can expect a deposit match bonus of up to a certain percentage and sum. Sometimes, iPad casinos will even couple that deposit offer with a batch of free spins for some games.
Deposit and Reload Bonuses
Similar to deposit match bonuses as welcome offers mentioned above, reload bonuses are specially designed for existing players to boost their bankroll and their potential winnings.
Reload bonuses are very common at casinos iPad NZ, so you can expect some coming your way at later stages of your gambling journey. It is not uncommon to see personalized reload bonuses available to the most loyal players, based on their VIP level.
Free spins are arguably the most used no-deposit bonuses at iPad casinos in New Zealand. It is easy to see why, as free spins mean that you won’t be required to make any deposit when using them at the required pokies on the site.
It is not uncommon to see iPad casinos offering free spin packages to promote new games, incentivize new players to start playing or reward the most loyal players.
Finally, similar to free spins, iPad casinos have cashback bonuses that are highly regarded among Kiwis. Every New Zealand player can go through a rough patch in their gambling journey, so iPad casinos may offer them the chance to retrieve some of the losses they have accumulated over a certain period.
Most commonly, iPad casinos will have weekly cashback incentives that will have strict rules on the amount you need to have wagered and lost.
Based on that, you can expect a certain percentage as a cashback bonus coming your way. What is even better, don’t be surprised to see cashback bonuseswithout any wagering requirements – it means that you will instantly be able to withdraw those funds!